This is my healthy, clean, wheat and gluten free granola recipe.
This was super easy to make and incredibly yummy- such a great snack on its own, eaten as cereal or served with a smoothie bowl.
So, you will need:
2tbsp of coconut oil
125ml maple syrup
2tbsp of honey
1tsp vanilla extract
50g sunflower seeds
50g pumpkin seeds
100g dried berries (I used cranberries and apricots)
50g desiccated coconut
1. Heat the oven to 150C
2. In a bowl mix all the ingredients except the dried fruit and coconut.
3. Line a baking tray with grease roof paper or baking parchment and spread the mixture out onto evenly.
4. Heat in the oven for 15mins
5. Remove from the oven and in a bowl mix all the ingredients together (including the dried fruit and coconut)
6. Return to the baking tray (spreading evenly) and cook for a further 10mins
7. Remove and allow to cool
Store in an airtight container. It will last ages- or not that long if you’re as greedy as me!