1. You look forward to the swampy green thing you call a smoothie for breakfast.
2. You’re now oblivious to work mates staring at said swampy green breakfast.
3. You enjoying eating weird shit like quinoa, spirulina and kombucha.
4. You actually know how to pronounce quinoa, spirulina and kombucha.
5. Cows milk? Bitch please, you’re all about that almond/coconut shizz now.
6. You brag to your fellow health freak friends about how much protein you managed to pack into your meal.
7. You eat the same meals every day because it’s so much easier to add into my fitness pal.
8. You know how many calories are in basically every food, ever.
9. You’ve started trying other weird health shit like washing your hair in vinegar and oil pulling.
10. You actually dream of buying one of those fancy ultra blitz annihilator three zillion blade speed multi blenders.
11. You’re not-health-freak friends think you’re a teensy bit insane.
12. You owned the KALE tshirt before Beyonce made it fashionable.
13. You literally only wear gym clothes.
14. The idea of takeaways actually doesn’t actually excite you anymore.
15. You get excited about working out and love the feeling of sweat dripping off your face after a killer session.
16. You find yourself bragging about how much weight you can now lift.
17. You feel pretty smug when you wake up hangover-less on a Sunday.
18. You actually kinda like burpees. Whaaaat?!
19. You’re poor because you basically spend all your money on food.
20. You still enjoy chocolate every now and then because…well, chocolate!
I hope you enjoyed reading this post, if you did please like/share/comment.