So, what I eat in a day:
6am- mango and passion fruit green tea
1. 8.30am- Protein smoothie: 1 small banana, handful of kale, large chunk of cucumber (peeled), 3 pineapple rings, 1 scoop of unflavoured whey protein powder, water, squeeze of lime.
2. 10am- 200g Fage 0% fat yoghurt with strawberries and 2tsp of mango coulis
3. 1pm- 2 quinoa and buckwheat rice cakes with natural PB on one and houmous on the other, carrot and cucumber sticks, a little extra houmous for the veggies, a few grapes and a small green tea and raspberry protein shake.
4. 2 more quinoa and buckwheat rice cakes with natural peanut butter and raspberry purée.
5. Cajun and lemon salmon fillet with garlic cauliflower rice and broccoli.
So lots of protein, lots of veggies, some healthy fats, and some carbs.